View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
I have my dd but's a 2 door civic. I may be trading it in for a Fit if getting the baby in the back is too difficult.
well it's not impossible but a PITA when it's raining outside or snowing and you're in a rush to get somewhere. you want to try to minimize any potential PITA moments cause your hands and mind will be full with the new born.

at least the first yr you can use the rear facing infant seats. those are just a cradle dock so clumsy but not terrible. it's when you start strapping them into the 5-point. it's going to cost more, but get the Recaro child seats and boostsers. i use them on 3 of my cars and they are by far the best to use.

also remember the longer you take to buckleup the kid, you're vunerable to a crook in a parking lot at night.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote