View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:00 PM   #1758 (permalink)
Kyle@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Toyota Tundra
Kyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeKyle@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Uh, hello!!! How convienently you forget about mine which is supposedly experiencing the same problem as Weiboy's and Tomnavone's. Please include me in your next list because i sure as hell don't want you guys to just write me off and forget about me.

PS: 3 months and still counting.
Sorry about that you are 100% correct. Actually Josh just reminded me about your car. Please accept my apologies. Apparently your car is experiencing the same things as the car that is now at UPrev. I apologize for the inaccurate information and I will update my post. So there are four cars with remaining issues.
Kyle@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote