View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
I showed this video to my wife and the next thing you know she has posted it all over Facebook. We have a baby on the way and I just got my Z two months ago. lol I just keep telling her the baby can ride in her car.
lol... like i posted on the other thread, just get another cheepo dd. i have 2 little kids of my own and that's why i have 2 Honda Fit Sports. one for me, one for the wife.

by next year im hoping my younger kid can get in/out of his seat by himself so that i can rid one of the Fit's and use my G35C as my dd. the older kid obviously has no problems getting in/out of my G so on the weekends he rides along with me. it's a pita to buckle up kids in a 2 door anyway.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote