View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #91 (permalink)
Izzoh
Base Member

Drives: 98 - 240sx
Izzoh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Izzoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUTurboTiger View Post
I wasn't saying it would be a markup, I meant if you add options like most cars will have. $34K model with a few options will be around $38K. If you look at their website and look at the price of options, the aerodynamic package thing is $2300 by itself, so just adding that one option gets you to $36.3K, then you have floormats, etc. While the model does start at $34K, probably won't be many of those with no options. you could special order one and keep it at $34K I suppose.

I have no idea what kind of deal you can get on one, i am talking sticker price only.

regardless, i can't imagine paying $40K for a camaro, so, to me, a camaro priced in the high $30's is not a bargain but instead is the highest price I could imagine for that car. people that like camaros may think $40K would still be a good deal. just my .02.
True I dont think there should be a 40k Camaro either same as I dont think their should be a 40k 370z ( at least a 40k V6 Z ). Which is why I'm glad they both have base versions that keep the main features and come in at the low 30's.