View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #40 (permalink)
TheWeatherman
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MTw/Sport
TheWeatherman is on a distinguished road

My Midwest CS manager called me as well on Monday. I was also told that the Nissan Motorsports cooler is just about out. She said they'd like some of us to try it and monitor it with them to "have it available for future models." Don't worry. Nissan's on it. I've owned Nissans and Infinitis loyally for a lot of years. They will make sure we're happy. With my experiences, I know they are very, very serious about things like this. Cars are cars. Things can go wrong with any brand. Look at Bimmer with all of their TT V-6s. Same thing, and that's "German engineering." Yeah, would we have liked them to resolve this before the car was released? Of course. They're machines, and aren't always perfect. Think about a lot of other products we know that have problems and noone at the companies do a thing about flaws. (eg. bad refrigerators, washer/dryers, furnaces, computers, TV's, home problems... etc.) My CS person couldn't have been nicer, and is going to let owners know when this product is available. She said just a few weeks, and it will be here. The engineering department is now well-aware of the problem. Not all of the CS people know. Think about all the other people calling them b**ching about the door handles on their Sentras and Versas thinking they have serious issues. Be nice, and we all will get a long way. Have some faith in this company. They usually come though... And in my case, they do better than most companies on the market. This all is my perspective on the issue, and you can deal with it the way you'd want, so take it easy.
TheWeatherman is offline   Reply With Quote