View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #132 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

What do you guys think of NOS? I had it on a Maxima years ago, and it was a blast (no pun intended). What I liked about it is that you only used it when you wanted to have a little fun; it wasn't always on the way a supercharger or turbo is. On the down side, getting bottles refilled can be a bit of a pain. I ended up taking the NOS out and putting a supercharger in, and ended up regretting that move. Yeah, it was nice to have boost always available, but it complicated matters and I started to have reliability issues. In fact, it was such a bad experience that it kinda turned me off from doing FI ever again (unless a car comes from the factory FI). I kinda think putting NOS on the 370Z would be fun though.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote