View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 04:56 AM   #36 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7sudden View Post
I would be happy to provide my contact info if he could hook me up with an engineer here in Phoenix. It would be easy to demonstrate, as we're already seeing 100+ degree days.

I can replicate in a matter of a few minutes.
7sudden and AARC51, go ahead and PM me your name, contact telephones and addresses. I'll call Bill and see if he has the info for his counterpart in the Southwest. That will surely expedite the demonstration, and perhaps you could demonstrate the issue during more 'normal' driving. With the 60-70F weather here in Chicago now, I'd have to drive like a maniac to make it happen and he may just wave it off saying I'm being excessive. I think less is more during the demo...take 30 minutes, drive it sporty but sanely and show him 260+. Then it's a done deal.

I'll wait for your info until I call him just in case he asks for it directly.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote