View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #558 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel370 View Post
LOL, the MX5 didn't spank anything except in the balanced handling category. That test was completely subjective.
Tangent:
I know it's not hip, but I have a man crush on Miatas. Firstly, I've driven one for an extended period, and they are hella fun. They occupy quite an interesting niche, really. Don't buy a Miata with the hopes of ever beating anything in a straight line. That's not why it's there. Do buy a Miata if you want to effortlessly flick through corners at high speeds and feel like you're driving a proper sports car. It won't beat many things around a track, but it is so inexpensive and reliable, that it's actually a great option for a track toy, so it sees a lot of racing action. Laugh at them as much as you like, but put on your automotive bucket list "drive a Miata hard on a windy road". Trust me, it's very good for the soul.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote