View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
corbin09
Track Member

Drives: 370z
corbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tuning in DFW uprev

Well guys,

I have been in contact with one of my good friends at AWDtuning, I am sure some of you have heard of them, but they mainly focus on Evo's and STI's. They have just become liscenced to tune with UPREV for the 350/370z. They are located off 35 and are withing 35 minutes of almost anywhere in the DFW metroplex. This is great for the local community as COBB is no longer supporting the Z community.

I am going to get my car tuned with them today and tomorrow. (Probably wont start acctually tuning until tomorrow, but I am going today just to check it out.)

I will update with my experience, but I have dealt with this shop in the past and wouldnt hesitate to go there for ANY automobile related need. Keith, who I am pretty sure does the tuning, is a stand up guy, and will make sure you car is spot on before giving it back. I already know that regardless of the gains, Customer service will be TOP NOTCH. I'll be the guinea pig for this one, as I know the crew and have confidence in them but I know that it wont be much time until they are turning out some GREAT tunes for the local DFW area.
Tell them Corbin Sent ya, I am sure prices will be very fair.
AWDTuning.com Home

Last edited by corbin09; 09-15-2010 at 09:27 AM.
corbin09 is offline   Reply With Quote