View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
JerWA
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
JerWA is on a distinguished road
Default FS/T: Meisterschaft exhaust (WA) - SOLD

SOLD.

Greetings, and apologies if this is outside the rules (I checked first, really).

I just picked up a used '09 370Z with a bunch of work already done to it. One of the things is the Meisterschaft exhaust. I don't know yet what parts exactly, nor do I know how many miles are on the exhaust (car just turned 16k). I do, however, know that it is insanely loud lol.

Looking to sell or trade the exhaust for something tamer. FI or Stillen? Looking for something that sounds good but isn't 4x as loud as stock.

Pretty sure my system is SUS, and unless I'm misjudging how loud it is it's probably the full system and possibly test pipes. I'll get it up on some ramps and pics taken as soon as time permits, or ASAP if someone is seriously interested.

If it's got HFCs I'll want to keep those, but the rest can go (and the whole thing if it's got test pipes). Willing to trade straight up for another system that gives good results, like FI and Stillen. Have to be local-ish to Seattle for that, and if you've got the tools and skill to do the swap I'd be willing to throw some money into the deal too for you to do the actual swap.

Let me know if you'd like more information.

Last edited by JerWA; 02-18-2011 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Item Sold.