View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #1742 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
Its not for me, I am just saying. That last thing I read, was someone actually got the new tune and his car was still running oddly.

I hope they get this fixed, b/c we are getting real interested in it, and we need something that attracts a little attention to the car at shows. THe gtm is just way to hidden, and I am sure like I would be, if I spend my money I wanna see what I spent my money on everytime I open the hood
Not sure I follow? So your at a show, and all you want is this massive chrome housing under the hood? So a twin turbo setup would be worse at a show? A show is just that, SHOW...not go. Most are trailer queens and/or gaudy body kit conventions.

How about this...

-People will see that massive FMIC (if you want), which yours wont have.
-You can put a nice info board next to the car which immidiatly catches people's eye for being something that 'looks' important.
-From reports it sounds like you can most definitly 'hear' GTMs charger/valve which would get people pondering.

So ya, its kind of a lame excuse. The fact is GTM is a fab house style company that gives one-off style type quality in their products. This is also one of those cases where your not getting what you paid for, where as your getting more so from GTM. Stillen at this point just feels like an APC style company where its just about getting to market as quickly as possible for mass production. Two very different strategies.

Good luck.