View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
SE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z/STI/EVO X/IS-F
SE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of light
Default New Product Releases: A'pexi, Blitz, and Sard Intakes/Exhausts

Just thought I'd share a few new products with you guys that were recently released in Japan.

A'pexi, Blitz, and Sard are all major players in the Nissan tuning world, but unfortunately we haven't heard very much from them over the past few years (specifically Apex'i and Blitz) due to financial difficulties. Now that the market has just begun to turn around, they have released some new products for the Z34 market.

Unfortunately Sard is not available stateside as they do not have a US-based distributor, but we are authorized dealers for both Apex'i USA and Blitz USA.

New from A'pexi is their latest "Racing Sports Evolution" exhaust system. Details on MSRP are a little sketchy at this point, but it seems that the system is crafted with SUS304 stainless and finished with dual burned titanium tips.

These are already on the way to the US. MSRP has yet to be determined, but I should know the details soon.

Last edited by SE; 09-13-2010 at 08:58 PM.
SE is offline   Reply With Quote