View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
i see what you're saying, but i've never really been bothered by it since it takes less efort to hit one button to turn it off, than it does to hit a button, and say something and wait for it to turn off. look on the bright side, Your prius may have had the 'voice activated audio off' but your Z is fast. I must say, the idea of people selling hybrids to buy sports cars puts a smile on my face Welcome to the forums!
Thank you. I have been a sports car person since the old days. I had one of the first 240Z's. In a 4 year loss of sanity, I decided a hybrid would be cool. It is cool technology, but it is no fun to drive. Over the years I had a Porsche C, a Triumph Spitfire, The 240Z, a MR2, and now 40 years after I got my 240Z, a 370! I have only had it a little over a week, but I am completely in love.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote