View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilent_jay View Post
I'm about to submit my case for review by a lemon law attorney.

I've had quite a few problems with this car, and have been down and out about 40 days total now. I know all the service advisers by name. I just got a SES light and have to go back to the dealer AGAIN. I've been pretty patient up until this point, but I'm really getting sick of this ****.

So, anyone successfully lemon law their Z?
40 days, does it float? You can use it for an Ark!
Another member referred to his car as a paper weight, because it was in the shop so much!
Start filing complaints! Every where, any where you can! "In writing", "make and keep copies"! You do not have to be patient, just be polite!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote