View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:50 AM   #1946 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
The track is reserved from 9-5 PM. There are going to be probably 50-70 cars. I'm guessing you could get one run in every 10 minutes, so theoretically we could get in 48 passes, maybe more considering many people will stop for breaks.

I'm thinking I'll put in at least 20 passes. I need to spend the first few runs learning the car...
Sounds good dude. Probably won't put that many runs on my car... you know how these VQ engines have heat soak issues, not to mention trans temp. Plus, don't feel like destroying the CVT then have to limp back to NoVa afterwards hahaha. Guess I'll find out if any warning lights appear on the gauge cluster