View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilent_jay View Post
I'm about to submit my case for review by a lemon law attorney.

I've had quite a few problems with this car, and have been down and out about 40 days total now. I know all the service advisers by name. I just got a SES light and have to go back to the dealer AGAIN. I've been pretty patient up until this point, but I'm really getting sick of this ****.

So, anyone successfully lemon law their Z?
Most states to qualify for a Lemon the dealer has to be unable to fix the SAME problem at least three times.

Check with your local state law and do a search here because there was another member having the same isuue concerning the lemon law.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote