View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diversion View Post
HOWEVER.. the bad news.. iPhone doesn't support Contacts transfer (you should already know this, iPhone contact transfer is a no-go for any bluetooth device with the iphone). On the other hand, you can spend some time hand typing in all your contacts into your Navi unit atleast and when that person calls, it will show their name so in the end, you're not missing out on any functionality except for the easy import feature.

I hope that when 3.0 iPhone software comes out they will support contact transfer since they are finally implementing A2DP stereo BT.

Jay
Dont know what you guys are talking about. But my buddy just leased an ML Benz, and his 3G iPhone phonebook transferred just fine to the car's navi.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote