View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 10:06 PM   #1922 (permalink)
GM_Traitor3.5
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 GT/Brembo 6MT
GM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to beholdGM_Traitor3.5 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
The Beltway is crazy man.

The @$$ end of the Max isn't a bad sight to behold, especially in that blue! I was thinking how good it'd look with a drop and some big meats (too bad it's FWD).
Haha it does have a big ***... they really flared the fenders out on the 7th gen. Would love to throw on a set of the Ray's wheels, but having larger width tires on the rear would be pointless (stupid FWD). Definitely keep me posted about Friday. Going to request the day off tomorrow, which shouldn't be a problem. Thought about running the Max up at MIR, but think I'll just roll with you instead.