Thread: Zdayz?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

For some reason, the site doesn't have a specific "events" section...not sure why???

At any rate; those who have been to a ZDayZ event know it's one of the best Z car events in the country and certainly has the premier location for an event; at least if one wants to actually drive.

Those who haven't been to one simply need to go; there is just no way to describe it adequately.

The event site is here: ZDayZ - Eat, Sleep, Z

Related info about the Tail of the Dragon is located here: Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap and Cherohala Skyway, Graham Co, NC

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday.

On a personal note; please understand that events like this, especially one the size of ZDayZ costs the organizers a lot of money...these guys are just guys who love Z cars and aren't big, corporate organizations - the only way they can continue doing this is to make enough income from registrations to cover their expenses. That said, there are those folks who simply like to go and hang out and drive the roads and enjoy the weekend and take in ZDayZ who, for whatever reason, don't ever register for the event. I know money is tight for a lot of people but if you are going to go; please help out everyone and register.

For those going, please say hello...I'll be in the Monterey Blue "Basset hound" 370!

Thanks.