View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
DetailersDomain
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Audi S4
DetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond reputeDetailersDomain has a reputation beyond repute
Default What can 1Z einszett Glanz do for you.

LOOK! - 8 Coats of 1Z einszett Glanz

Recently 1Z einszett Glanz peaked an interest when I saw Tommy's WRX Wagon in World Rally Blue (our clear film installer) I was blown away by the depth, gloss, metallic pop! It turned out to be Glanz....7 coats! I was speechless!

I finally had a chance on Thursday to work on my car. The first wash in 2 months! (yup I just said that)

The car didn't need any claying just a good wash and Menzerna Super Finish with the Flex 3403 and an Uber Green Pad.

7 out of the 8 coats were done within a couple of hours with a PC 7424XP using an Uber Black Pad. After applying the Glanz on the whole car I removed it with an Uber Classic MF Towel. The 8th coat was done today (car was rinsed prior)

I threw in some random shots of the car as well.

Take a look:

metallic flakes

random shots

Enjoy
DetailersDomain is offline   Reply With Quote