View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

^^^ cuz you never looked past stillen. that is why you have not heard of GTM. The GTM kit is cheaper money wise too. No motor rebuild needed with either GTM or Stillen on their stage one kit. The GTM install will be cheaper then the stillen install too. Only thing i would recomend is an oil cooler which GTM offers as well.

I have the stage 0 kit on my G37 from GTM 7000+ miles on it no issues and SAM is always available if there are any questions no matter how dumb they might be.

I have seen both kits. Been to both shops in person and I would do the GTM kit all over again with out a second thought.

Stillen parts like intakes and sways is one thing but stillen SC's have been a fail even for the 35/350 guys.
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote