View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 12:43 AM   #37 (permalink)
DEVIL_Z
Base Member

Drives: 370z red sport
DEVIL_Z is on a distinguished road

that is one sick 94-95 honda accord. wow so clean and nice. but anyways always loved the fast and the furious movies but I hate it when they add american cars make it all imports man from the low budget cars to the top dollars cars. make the story about any import can be a racer even if some don't believe it could. I know everyone thinks you should have a z or rx7 or skyline, supra, nsx etc. but some little dude dreams of having a civic, crx, 240, celica or mr2 or whatever can show how you put love into any ride can be a beast. and have respect from the guys with the top dollar cars. when they laughed at them and accepted them. tired of these american cars popping up in the movies of fast and the furious movies. every time they show one its like ooo0o0o we gotta be scared. man fu ck that!!!! imports forever man. our cars may not all be fast like the real known cars but hey's a little love and time any import can be a car that you'll always enjoy. so come on make the fast and the furious movies right and keep it strictly imports all the way. and keep the stupid v8s out. from civics to skylines I love all imports.
DEVIL_Z is offline   Reply With Quote