View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #1728 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

What this boils down to is there are usually 1 or 2 cars that hit the desired numbers from companies like Stillen when they do this whole dyno queen advertisement. In GTM’s case they showed lots of dyno plots ranging from 420-460whp. Showing difference setups/tunes…

I also believe there is more to RCZ's car than people know...Whether its fuel, dyno adjustments, just a ridiculously aggressive tune (which is OK as long as you have the supporting mods)...but when you officially/unofficially become the Stillen spokesperson I'm sure there is a certain interest in making sure that you attain these numbers.

Additionally, I still think its ****** up that you need all these supporting mods, along with other members to either 'just come close' or in your case exceed their numbers...when they claimed they did them with what? CBE?

Give me a break...It’s easy to say they are trying to help him out AFTER they took his 6k but its another to have 6k no longer in wallet and have to deal with multiple tunes and drivability issues and still not make the power they advertised...