View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:56 AM   #4791 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Tony!!!!!!!!!! Mark me down as installed!!!!!!!!! Have not put many miles on it yet and I'm trying to respect the "Break in Period" except the one time on the Southern State with that Cayman S LOL. Anyway this was by far the best fitting exhaust I have ever installed. I love Stillen but there slip joints are no match for FI's flanges. So far I looks like I wont have to adjust or add washers, it fit perfect I LOVE IT. And the sound omg, I got the Non-Resonated version and its loud, but thats how I wanted it. The sound is very exotic. My GF compared it to an Indy car LOL. Tony my man you have by far the best exhaust out for the car. Pics and Vids to come stay tune.
Do you have HFC or headers? Doesnt seem like it from your signature.
If not please post a vid.
im also getting the non res and i havent been able to find a clip on youtube that doesnt have HFCs.
thanks