Thread: Lizzette...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #124 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Today was a horrible *** day. So I am on my way to the shop to install the final amuse pieces and I go through a contruction zone..
...two mintues later....I heard something...there were nails in my damn tires. Im like ****, ****, mutha ******.
After that happened I had to keep koo cause there was nothing I could do.
So I called my cousin. He own a towing company, So I called him for a tow but his flats were all over the place. (I called him yesturday to help bullitt out) So then I called AAA for my free tow. They picked up my car and it was taken to my shop. Then I didn't realize that my front bumper was scratched big time from the construction zone. I was like man my day couldnt of been worse. So I have to buy new tires...lucky a buddy of mine has some yokohamas sitting around. But I ordered new tires anyways after I found our my buddy is giving me his spare tires. So looks like I wont get my kit done till next week. Needs to be done before next week. I have two shows, one hin-nopi and Riverside-infiniti meet. My cars are in booth for both shows. Should I stress? Naw and my stereo system wont be done untime. ugh long day.
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote