View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:29 AM   #572 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
So, for Christmas, I was purchased a subscription to both Esquire and GQ. While the clothing in these magazines is fashionable for sure, I feel that these mags are more for the "east coast crowd" that has the appropriate weather to wear jackets all the time with sweaters under them. It's not really appropriate for somewhere like AZ, where we try to wear as little as possible. Are there equivalent west coast fashion mags for men, where the dress code is a little "lighter"?
Same thing down here bro. It is only cold enough to occasionally wear heavy stuff here, and that is usually only in January and February. I have a fair amount of sweaters, mostly light ones, and sometimes they rarely get worn, and when I do it's usually with no jacket. The stores still dump the summer stuff here though, and I guess it's a national chain move. I bought a nice pair of plaid, Red Camel cargo shorts for $6 the other day, and a Daniel Cremieux polo, $49 list, for $12. This time of year down here you can rack up on summer clothes cheap, and shorts can be worm all the way to and sometimes including November.