Thread: Vossen = Joke
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 07:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nubz
Base Member

Drives: 2010 PG 370Z A7
Nubz is on a distinguished road

Well, its funny that the dealer thought the same as I do. Like I said, its not waht was said, but how it was said. The whole tone made us feel like we didnt matter. You weren't on the phone....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jav@vossen View Post
I am sorry that I am making your PM public. But I think its only fair the community see's both sides of this story.

quote from your PM: "I wanted Kevin to ship out a wheel for each model that I was looking at and he would only send out one wheel. I choose the wheels that I have now because I saw them in person...and they were the last ones on my list that I liked...but when I saw them in person...I choose the set I have now. I am the customer and I am getting the short end of the stick...and I told Kevin that but I feel that Vossen is not bending my way and thinks that I should do all the bending when I souldnt have to bend or compromise at all."

How do you expect us to ship out 4 different sample wheels for you so you can see them in person and maybe pick one you like. That is unheard of. I think that kevin did a VERY NICE thing today and shipped you one sample wheel of the 085 wheel so you can see it in person.

I'm sorry but I really feel that we have offered you exceptional customer service. I really do not think it is fair that you are trying to suggest otherwise to the 370z community.

Jav
Nubz is offline   Reply With Quote