View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
No. At least with the Z, the whole point of getting new rims is that people don't like how far into the wheel wells the wheels are. i.e., the offset is too high. Are you sure your friend wasn't talking about tire diameter? Let me know if you need me to explain how tire diameter comes into play.
Whoa... Let's backtrack. The tires too far into wheel well equals too small of offset, right? Higher offset will bring the wheel out to the lip of the fender. Personally, I love the Rays 19x10 rims and my last car was a C6 Vette with 19x10's on the back and I had 305/30/19 Bridgestone RE070a's on it and they looked perfect. I'm badly wanting 305/30/19's on those Rays Wheels!
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote