View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachZTT View Post
[Rant On] All right, I am not usually much of a pot stirrer but this is pissing me off. I have been a Z enthusiast for a looooong time. I have owned a TwinTurbo for just over 9 years now and currently own 4 Z's. One could say that I have a certain sense of community and heritage when it comes to Z cars. More than that, I am a car guy! Period! If it goes fast and makes noise, I'm in. I love that people love their cars and even though they may not mod them in the way that I would mod mine, I can appreciate their effort and passion regardless... even if they do strap what looks like a see-saw on the back of their Honda. Back to the point...Why is it that when I drive by someone in a 350Z and wave, no matter which Z I am driving, they stick their nose up in the air? WTF!?! Any model before or after, I always get a smile and a friendly wave in return. I know that there are 350 drivers out there that are like us. I have plenty of friends that 350s, bad a$$ ones, that love everything Z car. I think there should be a Z car loyalty certification that you have to get before you purchase a Z. I am just sayin! [Rant Off]

Disclaimer- If you own a 350Z and you are reading this, you are obviously an enthuisast and I am not talking about you.

Happy Friday everyone!!! Go out and drive your Z this weekend!

This has the potential to take the "most posts per day award".

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote