Thread: 370z names
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #158 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrim View Post
Man, when you pick a model you stick with it. What happend the neons? Did the dodge dealer not want to sell you a 4th? Or this your M.O.? is there one more Z in your future and then on to another make and model? LOL
haha..I'm sticking with Nissan I did love my Neon's tho..they weren't very fast, obviously, but I had the best neon's in the state ( with bragging rights ) BUT..after my 3rd Neon...a year or so later..I seen a gorgeous white coupe at a used Pontiac dealership....I seen it at night and was like " I WANT IT!!! I"MA BUY IT!!" Husband said" no you aint..." I said "WATCH..." He called me on his way home from work the next day, I said " Get me some car soap cuz my white car needs to be shinier...." He didn't talk at all... BUT I SAID " I told you I was gonna buy it" LMAO HE WAS TICKED! Anyways.... yea..after 4-5 more years..I'm looking into Audi's....but still keeping the Z
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote