View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default EVO-R door handle review by SIMOTA1

hey everyone... i know i should have posted this two weeks ago but ive been caught up with some other stuff so here it is... these carbon fiber door handles covers have been installed in my car since 2 weeks ago.... i had an issue with the driver side door but jay fixed the problem for me evo-r has really good customer service... so overall i would rate this product a 9/10... the carbon fiber weave is straight and the fitment is GREAT!!! no rubbing issues when opening doors and no gaps wat so ever... now the only problem with these handle overlays is well... you lose the key hole on the driver side.. so if your battery dies.... your gonna have to remove the overlay on the driverside door handle... jay tells me that i can just lift it up and remove the overlay if that happens but i really dont think theyll lift up that easy after being stuck on your handles for a long time and the 3m tape cured already lol.... i have a strong feeling your gonna have to destroy the door handle overlay but other than that these items are flawless

here are the pics.. sorry they arent clear ill take better pics in the morning next time

dont forget ma rep

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote