View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
eXo5
Enthusiast Member

Drives: skateboard w/ NAWWWZ
eXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond reputeeXo5 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyBPD View Post
I'm gonna go with Sheridan for service as well. It's further than Vineland but I dont mind. I took my last 2 Acura's to Delaware for service (Castle Acura) with great results. Plus I get free oil changes (3 a year) for as long as I own the car.

Sherridan like off rt 13? I highly suggest not going there. I took my Z there for service 3 years ago and went to use the bathroom. When I came out I couldnt find my Z in the service bay where it was. I walked around back to find the guy working on it doing burn outs. The manager claimed it was part of the vehicle performace test.

Didnt know you needed to light up the tires to change the oil. I called BS on it and got the work done free.

P.S. Their sales manager blows as well. They jerked me around pretty good on a 09 370Z. I walked out on em.