View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Those who hardwired their V1's, can you snap some shots of the fuse box and maybe during the install phase if you have any?
Also, how hard was it to route the cabling and such around to the fuse box? I have my V1 and the proper mount which we all seem to be using (which I love), but currently just have the coiled cable going down to underneath the glove box. Also, did you just use the straight cable provided by V1?

Thanks.
Easy enough. You'll find it easier if you remove the whole kick panel that covers the fuse box. Remove the nut shown and the entire trim piece will snap out:

I used a Fuse tap into the Cig. lighter circuit (switched) The ground is a simple wrap under one of the body nuts behind the cover (why it's best to snap it out). You can use the hardwire V1 kit, or simply a phone cord.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 05-11-2009 at 03:26 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote