View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

I have considered the BMW 1 series, Lexus IS300, Camaro SS, EVO X and STi.

I didn't like the fact that the lexus and BMW had so little power for the money compared to everything else in it's price range. I sure as hell didn't care for the luxury. So they ended up being booted from my options. As for the EVO and STi, I didn't like the 4 door sedan look. You mind as well get a real sedan and not a sport-sedan. The Camaro is a nice car but the interior just drove me nuts. I just didn't feel the interior looked good enough. It just didn't feel like a sports car.

I wanted something that was a 2 seater and I wish that they still made the S2000 with a bigger motor and more power. I couldn't resist the looks of the Nismo so I ended up buying it after a few months of research.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote