View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 09:56 AM   #31 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

SPOHN and NISMO221,
Like I have mentioned in previous posts, I take all of these statements and issues very seriously. I do not want to tie up the forums with details, but if possible, please PM me who you spoke with. I am fully aware people have "off days", but this experience has obviously left a bad impression that I WANT to make sure is corrected. In the future, I invite you to contact me directly if you have any questions or need any help.

My direct desk extension is 770-838-7777 extension 309.

NISMO221,
I personally own 2 Z32s as well, so I would be more than happy to help you out with either your 370z or 300zx.

SPOHN,
I hate to hear that we have apparently lost your business. Again, I would appreciate it if you would PM the name of the individual you worked with. I will admit, there has been some shifting of employees over the past few years here. Our current staff is completely different from what it was 2 to 3 years ago. If you would give me the chance, I would like to prove to you that we are in fact a completely different company internally. I am not saying that you may become one of our "followers", but I would like for you to feel that you do have the option and ability to call or visit us whenever you have questions, are in the area or looking for parts.
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote