View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
ludeakris7
Base Member

Drives: 2001 Honda Prelude
ludeakris7 is on a distinguished road

this is all good feedback...I picked those 4 cars because they all serve a different purpose to me..BMW=Luxury but expensive, EVO=Handling/Touring/Snow but Sedan, Camaro=straight line balls but no handling cheaper materials......NISMO=?

Personally I like to buy my cars new...its just a preference..and the reason why I'm targeting the NISMO is because of its unique style and furthermore the fact that it isn't a run of the mill 370z...its a NISMO! I was kinda thinkin just that fact is worth the money because a NISMO will resell for more than a loaded sport/touring just on the fact of its lower availability in the genre of 370's.

Among the choices available in my price range, the NISMO is the one I keep coming back to and daydreaming about and I really have a hard time finding a major con like the other cars have. I'm sure Nissan will sort out all the "Car and Driver" type issues ie oil cooler etc. Its really the only "track" style car in this price range and thats what I'm looking for, my prelude has "slider" AC controls so anything will feel luxury! I was just testing the waters here. Honestly I'm scared to test drive one anytime soon because then I will jump the gun on my budget and buy one that minute..I'm too impulsive to have no self control after a test drive...and from how many people fell in love with their cars that scares me..haha
ludeakris7 is offline   Reply With Quote