View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute

don't forget about the special clear coat thing Nissan has now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
Vman. If you are looking at the G37 08 vs 09 the only advantage to getting the 09 would be if you are going with the AT cuz the 7AT rockes compared to the 5at in the 08.

I know this cuz iI had both an 08 5AT crashed it and got an 09 &at an wow i like it better. NOw if you are going 6MT i would deff get the 08 only 2 things changed. the interior door handles are washi on the 09 and you get dials instead of switchs for your heated seats. The washi door handels are reall nice as the 08 ones scratched easy but they can be bought from the dealer for like $100
nogoodname is offline   Reply With Quote