View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 07:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

What?? The Scrapper? Are you referring to the front spoiler? If that's what you're referring to, it was not made for scraping on things, as you seem to believe ("i know it was what it was made for"). It is an aerodynamic device made to reduce front lift. If you keep scraping it on stuff all the time, then yes, you might need to replace it eventually. Or just remove it entirely and leave it off. I know some folks here who have the piece but have opted not to install it, precisely because it'll scrape on things too much, given the roads and driveways they frequent. And it doesn't even come with the car if you don't have the sport package. You'll have a little front lift at high speeds though.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote