View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute
Default New 370Z Owner and Forum Member

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I live a bit east of Seattle and for the last four years have been driving a Prius. I bought my last Prius (2010) in July 2009. Recently, I realized that driving stopped being fun. I did like 45 mpg, but the driving experience was boring.

So, this past Saturday (9/4), I test drove a 2010 370 (touring with sport package and navigation, 7 sp. auto) and fell in love. Years ago, I had one of the first 240Z's ever made (serial number 11035) and I drove that car for six years loving every minute. Since this is the 40th anniversary of the 240, it seemed that fate was telling me to get back to a Z.

Over the years I was active on a Prius forum and I know that this is an ideal place to learn and keep up to date. I have only clocked 250 miles on the Z so I won't pretend to review it. All I can say is that it is incredible looking (black with black leather), fantastic fun to drive, fast as hell, and the best cabin tech I have ever seen.

I have a ton of years driving sports cars (Porsche C, Triumph Spitfire, 240Z, MR2, and now 370Z) and my new Z is the best experience yet.

Glad to join!

Bob
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote