View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #39 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

Additional info:

1. Rear view camera is crispy clear & can be activated by (1)throwing it to reverse or (2)holding the "NAV" button for more than 1 sec. and you can view the camera while driving.

2. DVD is nice (plays both DVD/DVDR, CD/CDR

3. IPOD cable runs through the glove compartment. i use the 1st gen NANO but it is COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE.

4. USB accessible (i had mine come out the passenger leg rest as u can see in the pic above)

5. BLUETOOTH is nice! i had the mic mounted by the upper left panel on the blindspot. me and my friends tried it out. he heard me CLEAR vice versa. you can access the phonebook straight from the head unit which is nice. i use a SAMSUNG BEHOLD but it IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE IPHONE.

6. Garmin GPS is lovely. always on point with the directions. text to speech. speaks straight out of the car speakers nice and clear. u can change the voices. rerouting, POI's, and all that included. i love it

Overall Great Head Unit.
Satisfied customer!

thanks to Brian for the INSTALL!

after this i'm getting 3m Tints and then time for the performance mods!
STILLEN, BERKS TECH here i come

vrooom

btw, ANYBODY HERE FROM THE EASTCOAST?
specifically NewYork/NewJersey area?
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote