View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman1910 View Post
I almost wanna say that it was done to keep the price lower in order for Nissan to market the Z as under 30K. The 2011-12 might have it......
in 2010, nissan prices went up $480 from $29,930 to $30,410 for $100 heated mirror upgrade and a $10 filter. So in my opinion, The whole under 30k thing was a publicity stunt due to the hyundai genesis coupe hype. Nissan doesnt provide an oil cooler cuz they dont care. As much as i love nissan performance. Todays nissan CEO's can care less what the consumer thinks. All they care about is there corporate battle with BMW, making money and pleasing the car magazines zso they can keep getting the desireable reviews in order to keep us wanting to buy the car. Its all politics.
They know we americans, dont judge cars on actual performance, we judge on popular opinion so nissan has lost communication with its fanbase knowing they will sell more cars through a car and driver article than actually giving the enthusiast what is needed. If the designer himself wasnt a young car enthusiast like we are, And he wanted to truely make the best Z ever... The z would probably be a flop now due to corporates blind decision making. long story short. thats why i feel the Z doesnt have an oil cooler.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote