View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #21 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
I don't know what's up with the cops in southeast Texas nowadays, they were out in force this weekend. I was on my way back to the house at about 2:30 AM and for the first time in my life after being followed for about three blocks I got pulled over around the corner from my house.

They were nice about it, said that my "music was too loud and I didn't have a front plate". The music wasn't too loud, but I told the officer that I was very sleepy and was trying to stay awake. I told one of them that I didn't want to use the OEM front plate because I didn't want to drill holes in my bumper, and he said that he totally understood that. They let me go on about my business without a ticket.

I think they just wanted to check out the car since they were complimenting the color and everything. I'm contemplating getting a Sho-and-Go holder, but I wonder if it fits this car (it says universal but I wouldn't know where to put it).

hahahahaha! i think you might just have the right shade for east texas cops or they just decided to give you a break for whatever reason? Texas cops profile hardcore... Most nissan and chevy owners in texas are darker in color than ford, honda n toyota drivers. so if u own a nissan or chevy in texas, you will be looked at more cuz cops are looking for the dark meat. lol This is straight out of several cops mouths. so dont think im just being a conspiracy theorist. lol. Ive had a few cops tell me that my nissan altima and G37 are the 2 worst cars i can have being a dark skinned puerto rican. Also the Z, maxima, titan camaro, malibu, and equinox also any civilian version of a cop car is bad for minorities to own. These are texas car targets when doing minority hunts. lol. Aint that some crap???? i dont care though... i buy what i like regardless.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote