View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

^Thanks. I'm really looking to only add a GPS to the car. So what I'm really looking for is a large-r screen GPS unit that would fit inside or instead of the leather door, and look like it belongs there. Any suggestions?

Otherwise, I am perfectly satisfied with the HU and AUX plug for my iPhone the way it is. Call me silly, but I've always preferred the look of stock HU over anything aftermarket, just looks like it belongs. I am not a crazy music nut, so I dont need a super crazy stereo setup in my car (having said that the base speakers do suck, even for my taste, but I mostly listen to spoken programs/podcasts in the car anyways).
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote