View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
G35guy84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z 7AT Sprt PW
G35guy84 is on a distinguished road
Talking My "New" '08 Mitsubishi Evo X GSR with PICS!!!

Hey guys,

After totaling my Z I went out and bought this car. I couldn't see myself getting another Z right now (although I would like to in the future), so I wanted to get a car that would be comparable in performance and price. The car came with 19K on the clock, and has only a few aftermarket pieces (TurboXS turboback exhaust, shift knob, AP blowoff valve, AP CAI, optional OEM "Lancer Evolution" emergency brake, and "Recaro" rear window sticker). Right now, the only mods I have planned are to change all of the interior lights to white LEDs, change the fog and headlights to 6000K HIDs, swap the plastic turbo hoses for solid aluminum hoses, swap the rubber radiator/intercooler hoses for blue silicone hoses, add a set of BC BR coilovers, and some extra gauges (boost, A/F ratio, oil pressure or oil temp). http://www.ami-customs.com/index.php...ml=1&Itemid=13 Let me know if I should use oil pressure or oil temp gauge and let me know if you have any other mod suggestions. Enjoy the pics!

'09 Nissan 370Z Base 7AT - Sport Package - Pearl White | Performance Mods: Stillen G3 CAI | F.I. HFC | F.I. TDX CBE w/ 18" resonators | Megan Racing coilover kit | Ichiba rear camber kit | 20mm front / 25mm rear H&R spacers | Aesthetic Mods: White interior/license plate LEDs | 6000K bulbs | 20% tint

Last edited by G35guy84; 09-06-2010 at 06:41 PM.
G35guy84 is offline   Reply With Quote