View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedZed View Post
Yeah, it was prolly more than 2-3 days, can't remember exactly, but I do remember you were deep in a traffic jam . I was going in the opposite direction then I saw your car and opened my window quick but some douche was sticking to my bumper so I couldn't stop and say hi to you.

It sounded quite loud even though my diesel took most fun out of listening to your baby - but your car is definitely louder than stock .

I wouldn't say no to know where you go for your tune, I mean had you not told here I would have prolly gone for this guy at the stealership. I'm OK to go far if the job is done properly!
going to pm you now.

The funniest thing is, me and my father went there with the GT-R and 370.

after our visit out of nowhere 3 other 370Zs came and a G37. it was like I lured them there

and even funnier, after I got my FI CBE and LTH installed this guy I know that is going to use his 370 for rally driving just went to me and went "lol I ordered 2 FI LTH sets"

I am a trendmaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Man, that's ******* crazy! I'd be kicking their asses if I was you. Talk to the managers and get them to reimburse you completely for the intakes and "install". Then, just do it yourself, its pretty straight forward, and at least you'll know whether or not you did a good job in the end.
well the tuner guy that I know has told me that if they repay me he will reinstall it for free since he is getting pissed off at dealerships messing up cars. if they don't repay me he offered to make the exact thing but I just have to pay for the materials used and I can pick any type of metal.

titanium stillen intake ftw

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 09-06-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote