View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
ZedZed
Base Member

Drives: nothing
ZedZed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
oh really?

I remember going there for my insurance paperwork for the damage on my car. If you need an adress for the guy that now handles my car, it is a pretty long drive but I am 100% pleased with him and he is the guy that discovered the damage.

so how did he sound? I remember always staying in first during the jam for the delicious bubbling and stuff.

Yeah im going to the dealership on monday. I will wreck them if they don't help me out.
Yeah, it was prolly more than 2-3 days, can't remember exactly, but I do remember you were deep in a traffic jam . I was going in the opposite direction then I saw your car and opened my window quick but some douche was sticking to my bumper so I couldn't stop and say hi to you.

It sounded quite loud even though my diesel took most fun out of listening to your baby - but your car is definitely louder than stock .

I wouldn't say no to know where you go for your tune, I mean had you not told here I would have prolly gone for this guy at the stealership. I'm OK to go far if the job is done properly!
ZedZed is offline   Reply With Quote