View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedZed View Post
Ok, that is über scary since I'm getting my car from the same stealership.

Let us know what the heck happened and what they're gonna do to rectify this. I thought the mechanic who installed it is supposed to be good and more to the point he's supposed to be qualified?

(Btw, Vegitto I saw you & your car on Leuvensesteenweg during an afternoon traffic jam 2-3 days ago, you definitely stood out of the crowd )
oh really?

I remember going there for my insurance paperwork for the damage on my car. If you need an adress for the guy that now handles my car, it is a pretty long drive but I am 100% pleased with him and he is the guy that discovered the damage.

so how did he sound? I remember always staying in first during the jam for the delicious bubbling and stuff.

Yeah im going to the dealership on monday. I will wreck them if they don't help me out.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote