View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
370zproject
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 A/T 370z blue
370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute370zproject has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
First off welcome to the board, now I hate to be the troll but lets lay out some ground rules.

We don't talk about street racing here, yes we've all done it but it's mainly looked down on here. Sure you could probably sneak it into a post or two but talking about street racing an SRT-4 will get you flamed, so I'll give you a heads up.

This forum is primarily made of guys who don't use terms like nos so if you're talking about a nitrous kit that'd be something to keep in mind.

Lastly, about your post. So you plan on running a 75 shot without any other supporting mods? Why don't you do some research. Sure a nitrous kit can be setup but just slapping it on will need to a big boom down the line. This isn't a sohc 4.6l Mustang we're talking about. The VHR motor is a different kind of monster and frankly any temporary power adder should only be used after proper tuning. Frankly you're doing your car a disfavor by jumping right on nitrous. Sell your kit and use the money for quality bolt ons namely a cat back exhaust, some hi flow cats or test pipes, a long tube intake, and a tune that should give you a good punch.

Lastly, don't race SRT-4's. If you really want to run him, run him on a track and make him look stupid.

Once again, welcome to the forum, take my post as constructive criticism and guidance and not as a personal insult.

sell the kit buy a superchareger then blow him away on the track no use in getting ur car taken away and put in jail

Welcome

Brake Upgrade Package ate blue, hawk hp ceramic pads, and slotted rotors
370zproject is offline   Reply With Quote