View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #90 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Yep, yesterday morning, Danya pointed out a dragonfly sitting on her antenna to me, and then this morning she told Toonie, 'yesterday you had an antenna on your car, but there isn't one there now'
that really sucks bro. sorry to hear. I cant imagine any of us were outside alone to have done that but damn.

You hosted that event for us and well, sometime during that time it went missing. I dont know what they cost bro but i'd split it with ya to get a replacement. Just sucks you do somethign nice for a big group of guys and someones gotta go and do something like that. Just let me know.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote