View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
mattjk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z K51 09 Elise
mattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond reputemattjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
Looks Great!
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_lee View Post
Awesome, keep us posted on the ride qualities if they change with additional mileage
Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedworks View Post
Looks good, not sure if it is lower then the H&Rs. Do you have any angle shots or behind shots, showing the offsets of the wheels? I have been thinking about these wheels but want to see some shots from angles. thanks.
Yeah, I'll post more pics with side angles. The wheels fit very flush in the front, the rears are also flush but I haven't gotten and alignment yet, so it has a more camber than stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504 370z View Post
Looks good. Im curious about the height as i want to lower my car but i dont want to have to use the camber kits
I think people have been able to get away with the stock adjusters with Eibach springs, I think these are too low to use what the stock range has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
Nice drop, but I hope they don't end up sagging or blowing your stock struts. I definitely haven't heard good things about their springs - the coilovers I owned from them were kind of "meh" as well.
I did a lot of reading, people seem to be happy with megan lowering springs, so I decided to try them out. I'm glad I did. I agree, their coilovers are awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
nice drop! Z is looking good!
Thanks!
mattjk is offline   Reply With Quote